MHC SCHOOL SERVICES
- Evaluation, recommendation and intervention with regards to children’s learning and development.
- Consultation with teachers and administrators to address concerns related to individual student or class behaviour and learning difficulties.
- Program planning following functional behavioural assessments in which psychologists provide advice on how to adapt the curriculum and make accommodations to meet a student’s learning style, cognitive profile, developmental level, or behavioural needs.
- Parent collaboration to better understand students with behavioural, social-emotional and learning difficulties and to best integrate intervention strategies across the settings in which students live and learn.
- Goal setting by interpreting assessment findings and applying them to help to establish realistic goals based on a student’s strengths and needs.
- Teacher assistance by consulting with teachers and suggesting teaching strategies based on the specific nature of the student’s learning or behavioural difficulty.
- Seminars, Training and Workshops for parents, students, school personnels and other professionals working with children.